More colored pencil! I don't know what's happening!
Drawing this was kind of terrifying because no draft, no penciling, no nothing, and the first few lines of his face were wrong all wrong thank goodness colored pencils are (semi-) erasable.
Oh wow, I haven't used color pencils in a really, really, really long time. (I mean, traditional, non-watercolor pencils.) Before this particular drawing, the last time I uploaded something rendered in color pencils was back in 2011 (!!!).
Things I learned:
1. Sharpen your color pencils.
2. Don't feel bad about wasting the colors or such nonsense. Sharpen your color pencils.
3. Having a good sharpener is important.
4. Watercolor paper is really good for color pencils.
5. White color pencil is the best, most important color pencil.